Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Red Bull Empire Of Dirt

Just over a month ago I got to shoot the Red Bull Empire Of Dirt in England. It was the first ever slope style BMX dirt event of its kind with all the best dirt jumpers in attendance. The event was insane and I am so thankful to Taryn and Tristan at Red Bull SA for the life changing experience I had there. The idea was to get the event covered in Blunt magazine however Touchline Media shut down the publication whilst I was in England. Blunt has however kept its website running and they posted the write up I did on the event. So for more pictures and the full story click here.







2 comments:

Ravi Panchia said...

just found your blog...

really awesome stuff... i really like the second one in this set...

very nice.

Tyrone said...

Thanks Ravi, mind if I ask how you found me?