Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Exploited

Although I wasn't planning on going, last night in a last minute decision I went through to Bassline in Newtown to watch the Exploited and supporting acts. Growing up I used to listen to a lot of Exploited so I was keen on getting to hear them live. Once there I bumped into fellow photographer friend, Marcus Maschwitz. It's always good seeing him as it means I get to pick his brain for tips and what not. He's one of my favourite photog's for sure. Go check out his blog

During the fourth song the massively angstful crowd pushed over the barrier and ended up pinning me against the stage whilst crushing my legs. Luckily no harm was done but the girl under me didn't look to good especially after one of the speakers was pulled down onto her. It was quite an eventful evening and I hope that girl is ok. Anyway here are two shots I got.


No comments: